There’s no surprise regarding the application and use of ultrasonic frequency in today’s time to help improve esthetics has revolutionized skin treatments across the globe. Numerous salons, spas and skin care treatment facilities make use of ultrasonic facials on a daily basis. The obvious reason why is because it gives us all a solution to numerous problems related to our skin that we normally deal with every day.
In short, one solution to numerous skin problems is what the ultrasonic facial is all about. We at Anna Esthetics in Tampa believe in giving our clients the best in skin care treatments to achieve results they desire. Let’s take a closer look at the ultrasonic facial and how it can be used to treat skin problems of numerous types, giving you the esthetic results you desire.
What is the ultrasonic facial treatment?
The ultrasonic facial treatment is the name given to a type of treatment that involves the usage of ultrasonic waves of low frequency that penetrates the skin layers to give you the results of beautiful skin without any of the unwanted side effects. A coupling gel is also applied as a conductor for obtaining the best results. Sound waves produced by the ultrasonic machine are above the human hearing level. Different ultrasonic machines offer different modes of treatment. Generally, the lower the frequency of sound waves, the deeper it can penetrate through the skin. Frequency of about 3 to 5 MHz is suitable for the face and eye area. Ultrasonic facials can help to treat a whole array of skin problems discussed below.
The ultrasonic facial –Best for treating multiple skin problems
The ultrasonic facial treatment can help treat a great number of skin types and skin problems. These include the following:
- Fine lines
- Enlarged pores
- Puffy eyes
- Dark eye circles
- Old age spots
- Sensitive skin conditions like Rosacea
The benefits of using this facial
The ultrasonic facial can bring about a great number of benefits for clients who undertake the treatment. All results vary from individual to individual and depend on skin type and condition. These include the following:
- Refinement of large pores
- Stimulation of blood circulation
- Helps in drainage of lymph
- Cell metabolism is increased
- Dead skin cells are gently exfoliated away
- Toxins are cleansed
- Skin care product performance is enhanced
- Tightening and toning of the facial skin, body and neck is carried out.
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
- Congested, puffy eyes appearance is reduced
- Reduction in fat deposition
- Dark under eye circles are lightened
- Cellulite appearance is reduced
Ultrasonic facials are considered a safe, effective and gentle form of treatment for rejuvenation of the skin. They are pain free and recommended for all skin types. Sometimes, few clients are advised to take precautions. These include the following:
- Clients with open sores
- Pregnant women are advised to not make use of this form of treatment
- Avoid placing ultrasonic waves near throat center as can stimulate the thyroid gland
- Avoid usage in patients with pacemakers, heart disease or history of other medical conditions.
The ultrasonic facial treatment works by the following means:
- The patient is made to lie on a bed and the area where treatment is to be performed is cleansed. A conductive gel is applied which acts as an insulator as well as skin tightening agent. This allows for deeper penetration of ultrasonic waves.
- The ultrasonic machine is then used to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- The skin is then massaged so as to allow for open pores, which helps to receive the maximum amount of benefit from the treatment.
- A natural vitamin serum is usually applied on the facial surface.
- The face is then toned and lifted.
- Lastly, a finishing masque with toner is used to lock the natural beauty of the skin.
Number of Sessions
The ultrasonic facial sessions usually range from 45 minute to 60 minute long appointments which are generally followed by a 10 minute long post treatment consultation session. Treatment duration may vary depending on skin type and condition. Results can be seen and felt by the client after the first visit. However, a complete course of treatment is required for astounding and long lasting results. It is a slow process and dramatic results should not be expected after one visit as ultrasonic waves take time to bring out visible results.
Join us today to book your appointments and get the skin you’ve always desired at the most discounted prices.
- 1 Treatment of Ultrasonic Facial (60 min.)
- Package of 3 Ultrasonic Facial Treatments 25% off