SPA For Men
RELAX. RESTORE. RENEW.It is true that men deserve pampering, tune-ups and relaxation just as much as the ladies. That is why we offer a wide-variety of spa treatments designed specifically for a man’s grooming and comfort. We offer men’s facials, massage, body treatments, hair removal, anti-aging services and spa packages. All these are important aspects of caring for yourself and keeping your skin healthy, clear, and smooth.
Face Skin CareSkin damage from your shave routine or the sun can’t be fixed with the soap and water you use every day. Redness fades, but the underlying problems don’t. In fact, probably more than the ladies, guys need facials, due to their coarser skin, larger pores, and increased chance of sun damage.
3 Good Reasons to Get a Facial for men:
1. Men Produce More OilIn general, men have higher testosterone levels than women, which helps explain why men produce more oil.When not cleaned properly, oil will clog your pores and can lead to blackheads, which can lead to pimples. Most estheticians will perform extractions during a facial, which is the very precise removal of oil and dirt that’s clogging pores. Do this yourself at home and risk serious skin damage, but in the right hands, the result is clean, clear skin.
2. You’ll Get a Smoother ShaveWhether it’s everyday or every two weeks, the continuous dragging of a razor across sensitive facial skin can cause irritation. Razor burn, inflammation, and irritation from shaving over pimples are common consequences of shaving. A facial will deep clean bumps and soothe irritated skin. The combination of exfoliation, essential oils, masks, and moisturizers that an esthetician typically applies will address shaving’s side effects and make your skin smoother than ever. The smoother your skin, the better and less painful your shave. Even if you aren’t worried about wrinkles, this is one of the best reasons to slap on some moisturizer once or twice a day.
3. The Pros Can Teach YouEstheticians use better, more effective products that aren’t sold over the counter. They can show you new techniques on how to apply products, the order in which to use them, and explain why. Chances are, you’ll be relaxed and if you want to check out, fine. But you can use this opportunity to ask questions. “What are you putting on my face?” “Why is that product going on first?” Estheticians also use professional steamers to open your pores. It’s better than sticking your head over a pot of boiling water…which we know you aren’t doing, right.
Facial for men (45 min) – $59.00The service includes:
- Refreshing mask
- Relaxing pressure-point massage with serum
Microdermabrasion (45 min) – $69.00Microdermabrasion is a form of mechanical machine exfoliation, dealing with diamond microcrystals. This machine is a powerful electronic vacuum. The service includes:
- Professional double cleanse
- Analyze under the multiplying lamp
- Microdermabrasion peel
- Healing mask
- Facial massage with serum
Chemical peels (45 min) – $59.00 - $99.00Salicylic Peel deeply cleanses pores, heals acne, and rejuvenates the skin. Glycolic Peel exfoliates and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, smoothes out rough texture, reduces hyperpigmentation.
This service includes:
- Analyzing skin under the multiplying lamp
- Chemical peel treatment
- Restoring healing mask
- Vitamin C serum
Anti-aging program (60 min) – $69.00This service includes:
- Analyze skin under the multiplying lamp
- Exfoliation with steam
- Anti-aging high frequency facial treatment
- Anti-wrinkle healing mask
- Collagen mask
- Anti-wrinkle facial massage with lifting serum
Back Treatment + Massage (45 min) – $59.00This service includes:
- exfoliation with steam
- relaxing massage
- refreshing mask
- moisturizing lotion with pressure-point massage