Laser Liposuction Tampa
In the world of today, looks have become an important part of one’s profile. Living in an image conscious world, looking good makes you feel good. Society has set up certain characteristics that label one as good looking. Body weight and structure is an important aspect to that. Diet and exercise have become the norm in many people’s lifestyle and the citizens of Tampa are no exception. It’s not only good for health; it gives you that certain image you’ve always longed for.
Sometimes however, getting the right body type can be a daunting task. No matter what, certain body areas are known to accumulate fat and getting rid of those areas can be a real struggle. With the advent of modern technology, a new technique known as laser liposuction can help target those certain body areas, giving you the perfect lean body. We at Anna Esthetics understand the struggle and for this reason have introduced laser liposuction for our clients. Let’s take an in depth look at what laser liposuction is all about and whether or not you should be using it.
What actually is laser liposuction?
We have summarized for your convenience what laser liposuction actually is.
- Laser liposuction is the name given to a pain free, non-surgical treatment option that works to remove the accumulation of excess fat stores from certain body areas.
- The entire concept behind laser liposuction is to make clients achieve their desired body type, helping them target those certain body areas where fat cells have become stored and have caused irregular deposition on the surface of the skin.
- Laser liposuction makes use of low levels of laser to carry out the desired results in a non-invasive manner.
- Laser liposuction can help to smooth cellulite, reduce fat stores and also shape your body.
The laser liposuction treatment
Laser liposuction, as mentioned in the name, uses lasers at low frequency levels to make you get slightly leaner and help reshape your body. Here’s how the treatment goes about:
- Patients who choose to opt for laser liposuction are given low doses of laser on the desired target area.
- This form of liposuction utilizes a modern form of technology known as photo bio-modulation. This helps to stimulate cells that store fat, known as adipose cells.
- Once stimulated, adipose cells release their stored content, getting rid of unwanted fat from the body.
- I-lipo also helps to maximize the lymphatic flow of fat by stimulation of lymph nodes in the desired treatment area.
I-lipo treatment Results
- I-lipo is a simplified and quick method that takes 30 minutes to complete
- I-lipo is performed two times in a week so that body reshaping is complete over a span of four weeks.
- I-lipo does not drastically produce results on its own. It is recommended that patients also continue to incorporate diet and exercise to maintain and get the best results possible.
Advantages of I-lipo:
- It’s a form of non-invasive weight loss treatment so it is totally safe and pain-free. Unlike plastic surgeries, no need of surgically cutting into your body’s skin with this form of laser liposuction.
- There is no recovery period attached as the treatment is non-invasive
- Results observed in a few treatment sessions
- Much cheaper in cost compared to other surgical liposuction treatments. We at Anna Esthetics provide you with the following packages:
- Single treatment (20 min.)
- 3 Lipo Laser treatments
- 5 Lipo Laser treatments
- 8 Lipo Laser treatments
Get your desired body shape today with I-lipo treatments. Call Anna Esthetics for appointments!