Ultrasonic Cavitation Tampa
Are you looking for ways to shape up your body to look good? Tired of dieting and exercising and yet not able to see any visible difference in your figure? If so then Anna Esthetics in Tampa provides the solution, i.e. ultrasonic cavitation.
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Ultrasonic cavitation is a weight loss and body shaping treatment in which ultrasonic wave triggers molecular motion through kinetic energy resulting fat cell breakage to accelerate cavitation process.
The treatment involves the usage of ultrasonic waves, having a frequency that is beyond the range human ears can hear. A metal spatula like tool is used to create high-frequency mechanical oscillations, using noninvasive sound waves frequencies.
The Treatment Sessions and Effects
Treatment lasts for 20, with six to ten treatments conducted for useful results. Once they end, maintenance treatments are performed once till four months and then once after every four months.
Ultrasonic Cavitation Process
The vibrations are produced through a water medium that removes dead skin cells, thus cleansing and exfoliating the skin. As ultrasound penetrates deep down the body, it stimulates tissue, enhances blood flow and endorses oxygenation.
Not only had that, but the deep penetration of ultrasound triggers fat removal to burn down fats that are harder to burn down just by dieting and exercising.
You can easily get this treatment done on your abdomen, legs, love handles, thighs and underarms to remove fat and reshape these areas without the need of any surgery, which can have possible side effects in the long run.
Moreover, ultrasonic cavitation rejuvenates and tightens the skin, giving a smooth, clear texture to it.
Ultrasonic Cavitation Advantages
The advantages of this ultrasound imaging therapy include:
- Painless: People usually avoid surgeries thinking about the pain that would be caused by them. But this therapy involves no pain at all.
- Immediate results: No need to wait for long to get to the body shape you want, the process brings fastest results without hassle.
- Improves skin texture: Removes dead skin cells and produces a smooth, silky skin.
- Non-surgical: No anesthesia was given, nor long hours of surgery done, like in liposuction, to remove fats from your body.
What Are the Possible Side Effects?
There are no adverse effects of the treatment and rarely are any of ultrasonic cavitation reported by clients. The ones which are reported occasionally include:
- Slight irritation or redness of the skin involved in treatment that goes away within few hours.
- A slight feeling of an increase in energy, because the body will naturally try to use some of the energy released from the fat.
Who Should Avoid Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Anyone who is overweight, or if not overweight still wishing to shed 20 to 90 pounds, is the right candidate for the treatment; however, you are not a good candidate if you lie in any of the following categories listed below:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Consuming anticoagulants
- Have a pacemaker or metal implants in your body
- Have keloids
- Have gone through a surgery recently
- Suffering from the following severe health conditions:
If you have any confusion whether you are the right candidate for the treatment or not, then you may consult our experts before to clear any doubts.